(New version) XNT Into Darkness V5.0 - "PlatinumDragon" (New Game Universe Mod)

I did a clean install of Xenonaunts and installed the mod, however in the ground combat, whenever some kind of a alien comes on the screen the game crushes.

1st Game I tried, the game would crush on ground combat right away during alien turn. So i restarted and started a new game.

2nd Game the first mission was fine, however during the 2nd mission 2nd turn, when alien movement starts the game crushes.

Anything I can provide you to narrow it down?

Cheers

Do you use music pack ?Could you also disable audio sound in-game next time before trying new GC mission (you are second person to report this ... and we are not sure what is causing this CTD...)

Edit:Even if you disable sound drives you are still going to experience crashes (doesn't matter if have music pack or not added ...).I hope we solve this soon .. but we don't even know what the problem could be since only you and our team dev Theon experiencing so far..it is kind of bug which doesn't occur on every PC ..

Edited by Sentelin

No i'm not using a music pack, I just downloaded the DOWNLOAD CORE PACK V5.1

I tried turning the sound and music off, no change. As soon as Aliens start turn starts and the screen flickers to a different location (Like where the aliens are doing the movement) it crushes.

No i'm not using a music pack, I just downloaded the DOWNLOAD CORE PACK V5.1

I tried turning the sound and music off, no change. As soon as Aliens start turn starts and the screen flickers to a different location (Like where the aliens are doing the movement) it crushes.

Ok Pypok

Try to download the last Fix Patch and apply again.

This is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/drq8x5gb8w18pc7

I got a repeatable ctd on a GC mission after upgrading to 1.06. After installing the hotfix its stable again. thx for that and keep up the great work on this mod!:)

Hi Gray!

Reapply the last Patch fix

^^

DOWNLOAD HOTFIX UPDATE V5.01

Download Link Compatibility Fix V5.1

XNT V5.10 HotFix

- Compatibility with 1.06 Version.

- New sounds included

- No aliens present on the crashsite fixed.

- Machineguns gains 3 point of armor mitigation.

- Charlie has 8 capacity again (Sorry... I know we love it, but is gamebreaker)

- Minor visual fixes

- AI Minor adjustments.

Edited by TacticalDragon

hi,

hmm its not the music because got ctd and music was quiet but normal no 2 songs playing together.

maybe because off the jzeezy real fighter portraits gone play a game without that mod

regards

Let me take a look at that mod and I tell you in a moment.

Edit: Did you have a soldier with Coyote Armor?

Edit 2: Try copy the "armour.jackal", rename the copy as "armour.impjackal", for both female and males.

Edited by TacticalDragon

Let me take a look at that mod and I tell you in a moment.

Edit: Did you have a soldier with Coyote Armor?

Edit 2: Try copy the "armour.jackal", rename the copy as "armour.impjackal", for both female and males.

I circumvented the problem by copying only the picture files manually. (for faces and the specific armor directories)

Yeah,string.xml has vanilla values.We will correct this in later updates.

Tnx for answering))

And I think the debug feature of the Dynamic UFO Spawn is like a cheating and if you can please pm me a file for disabling that feature.

And another question ) at what file I have to look for the real weapon characteristics?

Edited by OrionVL

Thanks Theon, I have intel and didn't realise there was a fix for it, awesome!

With the updated version, I still crashed but not at the same point when I was playing originally. Will test to see if it replicates or if it was an isolated incident.

Edited by Phenakist