Hotkey for next soldier?

I am loving Xenonauts so far, but one thing that is driving me crazy is that there is no easy way (that I can see) to cycle through all soldiers you haven't given orders to yet. Basically, the "this soldier is done, next soldier please" button and "this soldier isn't done, but let me go to the next one for now" button in X-COM. I don't want to accidentally forget a soldier.

I also find it really helps feed that "one more turn" feeling that X-COM and other strategy games have. Every time the player has to think about what they themselves should be doing next (rather than, say, what the soldier they have selected should be doing), there is the possibility of it being "go to bed". Which nobody ever realllly wants :D

I don't really care if these are actual UI buttons or not, but hotkeys would be absolutely wonderful.

Mousewheel only cycles between all soldiers, there's no action for what you ask for and it's unlikely there will be : http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/9917-No-Next-Next-Ignore-actions?p=110026&viewfull=1#post110026

The best way I've come up with is either scanning all the soldier minibars above the panel and hoping to not do a mistake, or hit 1,2,3,4... shortcuts in a row [*] and verify each soldier. It's tedious, but one can kind of get used to putting up with it :-/ .

[*] Our mousewheel, but I find that one to go opposite to the intuitive direction, and mousewheel for that feels cumbersome anyway.