Country panic

ALECOS

Hello its no big deal, im just testing out file configurations to maybe create my own mod someday, is there any way to tweak panic affects in countries, like how much a ufo causes panic or the threshold till a country withdraws from xenonauts? Just curious if there is

I aint no expert on this and I don't do modding, but:

A founding region withdraws when the founding of the region reaches 0. aka, if you wanted to make them withdraw faster you would need to make the UFO 'event's do more impact on founding.

Yup, they're in gameconfig.xml

You can change the amount of funding damage done by UFO missions, and change the starting level of relations (which also impacts on funding, so if you want to keep the base funding level the same you'll need to change the funding multipliers for the different countries too).

Yup, they're in gameconfig.xml

You can change the amount of funding damage done by UFO missions, and change the starting level of relations (which also impacts on funding, so if you want to keep the base funding level the same you'll need to change the funding multipliers for the different countries too).

thanks for the help guys! great community here!