Reaper AI and CIV/local forces

I am tired so I'll make it short.

I believe your AI is broken when it comes to engaging and killing civ's for Reapers.

In my game I have not seen a single zombie(outside of one which was my own guy being turned into one), nor has any civ/local force been killed by a reapear. But I have counted at least 5 case of a reaper killing an armed force(most times in meele range, once over a period of 3 turns). I am pretty sure they just running up to the civ but not actually attacking him.

(Reapers are also kinda way too common(in too many UFO's, some which seem not to add up with the mission(a landed UFO that hasnt done a terror mission), but that a different story)

I implore you to have the basic decency to deny or support this claim. There is almost no way for people to have played the game and not noticed this common theme, if it is is there.

This is a MAJOR bug, if it exists.

I did not program in any restrictions on Reaper behavior towards local forces or civilians, but a bug can always happen.

However, I have not heard the complaint yet on the forums and have heard several times that maps with civilians tend to be pretty hard with Reapers. (Because they infect everyone)

Two things that might be happening:

- Zombies turn to fully fledged Reapers in a couple of turns; so the Reapers may just have turned someone and you didn't notice.

- The civilians and Reapers spawn randomly, so it might be that they are just too far apart before Reapers find your soldiers (and prioritize them).

Anyway, if you have a save game of it happening; I'll take a look! :)

I implore you to have the basic decency to deny or support this claim. There is almost no way for people to have played the game and not noticed this common theme, if it is is there.

This is a MAJOR bug, if it exists.

Come on mate, it is a bit much to accuse them of not having decency for not responding when you didn't even wait a day.

It would have probably helped if you followed the bug reporting instructions clearly placed at the top of the forum HERE on the format of your post so they know what they are dealing with.