A question WRT to facilities.

First off, congrats to the devteam! I am so excited to finally be playing this game after all these years. So far, everything has been absolutely great and that X-COM itch that has been bugging me for almost two decades has FINALLY been scratched. Thank you so much for all your work.

What does a storeroom store? Do I just need it in a base to be able to transfer and receive goods between bases? There is no capacity to track like in X-COM? Is there some where that some one could point me towards so I could read up myself? Anyway, I am sure this has been asked before but I can't find anything out via the forums or googling.

The storeroom houses anything which is limited in number (i.e advanced weapons and armour, alenium and alien alloys; I think that's it). So if you want to be able to have advanced equipment for your soldiers and to be able to recover alloys/alenium, you need a storeroom.

I think one storeroom per base is enough. At least, I've never had anything tell me its full before. And yes, to transfer advanced equipment resources you'll need a storeroom in all the relevant bases.