Hello All, I'm new to the forums and game (just pre-ordered today) and I can't seem to figure out how to turn my units. I'm probably just missing something really obvious here.

Also one other question I just thought of that I'm going to sneak into this topic. How can you tell what building has been designated as the current UFO?

Thanks guys

Hello All, I'm new to the forums and game (just pre-ordered today) and I can't seem to figure out how to turn my units. I'm probably just missing something really obvious here.

Right-clicking anywhere on the battlescape will rotate the selected unit to face the mouse pointer.

Also one other question I just thought of that I'm going to sneak into this topic. How can you tell what building has been designated as the current UFO?

Build V7.5.1 was released with only one map, and the designated UFO is the Evil Alien Barn (happy now, Sathra?) in the far left corner. It should be easy to spot - sticks out like a sore thumb, really.

Edited by iamkyon
Amended for accuracy.

and the designated UFO is the Evil Alien Barn (happy now, Sathra?) in the far left corner.

No, because its a Shed. It was a Barn in the previous alpha map.

But yes, its really obvious (mostly because its surrounded by bare concrete and you get shot at from it alot).

One thing's for certain, though: it ain't no

!

This thread has taught me a new word ("corrugated") and brought my preparedness to face the potato crisp aisle/alien architecture/Ivan Drago/native speakers of English up a notch.

I hope that ApathyTrigger's question was also satisfied somewhere along the way.

Edited by iamkyon

I'm guessing ApathyTrigger, that you never played UFO or TFTD? That's awesome. The game is reaching new players, not just the veterans of the franchise. There is hope, that the future of gaming won't just be Call of Duty <insert number> <insert subtitle> <insert another number>!

I'm guessing ApathyTrigger, that you never played UFO or TFTD? That's awesome. The game is reaching new players, not just the veterans of the franchise. There is hope, that the future of gaming won't just be Call of Duty <insert number> <insert subtitle> <insert another number>!

The thought of someone unversed in Xenonauts' heritage stepping aboard made me smile, too. I believe creating a game that appeals to turn-based strategy connoisseurs and newcomers alike has been on Goldhawk Interactive's agenda all along.