Greetings Earthlings.

Moonie

Hi squishy things.

Being a massive fan of the x-com series I didn't hesitate in buying Xenonauts. I have followed countless free clones of the game, but for one reason or another they all seem to get abandoned. So I am thinking, if I actually pay for this one it might see completion. :)

A couple of questions:

I can't see a 'buy' option, so where does your equipment come from.

How do you shoot down a ufo? I have lost millions of interceptors trying to kill one tiny little scout. There must be a knack to this. ;)

Do/will normal customers get a forum badge, or only those that pay extra?

Do you have a leader, and will you take me to him?

1. All starting equipment is free and unlimited. Reason: You're an internationally supplied and funded organisation, why are they making you buy grenades and guns with the money that they are giving you in the first place.

2. Space is pause. Pause when the UFO shoots so you can time rolls, and deactivate auto-fire for missiles (click them so they change colour) then reactivate each when they get in range about a second apart. The smaller ships roll, so by firing the missiles in a staggered manner, it can't dodge all of them. Only need f-17's to fight scouts too. That's about it.

3. Just the premium pre-orderers.

4. Chris. He's in England somewhere

Thanks Sathra. I got me a ufo by following your instructions, not at all easy, but good fun.

The thing is, I was under the impression that the game was far into production, I didn't realise that it was still such a very early alpha. It doesn't even have a save game yet does it?

Anyway what I have seen so far is promising. ;)

Oi! you have a 'standard pre-order' badge, where is mine? :D

Edited by Moonie

Moonie - just go here: http://www.desura.com/games/xenonauts/connect/ and click Connect.

Sathra, all pre-orderers should have a badge. It's just different for each.

Yeah!!!

I have a badge....look at my badge. I feel dead important now. Thank you Chris. :D

May I suggest that you buy the game Chris, so that you can have a badge too? :)

Edited by Moonie