Large & very large UFOs

Hello all,

I have several questions regarding UFO types and sizes.

From what i have played and seen in premium alpha in the current build is 2man scout crafts, that is with 2months passing. I have also come across a slightly larger craft than the scout in which you enter via a door.

Now because of this latest CTD bug which makes it extremely difficult to progress and impossible to even attempt a terror mission my progress has been very slow.

My question is has anyone seen or entered a large or very large craft?, in which i mean large enough to explore on several levels, for example V.large and large ship in X-com UFO.

Additionally i have noticed on the small scout missions i have encountered there is not much in terms of strategy to be implemented, ships are in very predictable locations due to repeated layouts and aliens and just about all the time in the rear of the ship, it makes it so i just rush every body to these locations and finish the poor buggers off with a shotgun blast.

Welcome to the forum shazzik.

The game has very little content compared to the full game, it is still in alpha stage. As Max says the large ships aren't in the game as far as ground battles are concerned.

The maps feel predictable because there is only 2 or so maps for each ship type. (unless you download the additional fanmade map pack from Orumo)

There will be more maps eventually, but right now the devs are focusing on features rather than maps. (Although Goldhawk has hired a dedicated level designer that should begin working shortly)

I just encountered the first "large class" ship - it's a cruiser. It looks nasty, but 3 Migs armed with alien warheads can take it down if you afterburner right toward it. Still, I'm sure that's just the tip of the ole' iceberg.

Ooo, sounds interesting xD, Have you explored the ship what does its interior look like>?