Build V13 released!

Hicks, you can actually "fix" v13 with the v12.11 files. The problem with the v13 files is they are missing the map assets (which causes v13 to crash). If you take the map assets from the v12.11 zip and copy them into the appropriate folders in v13 , it shouldn't CTD on going into ground combat.

• 2 weeks later...

This question may have already been answered several times, and I might be posting in the wrong area, but if someone can answer my question, awesome.

I remember finding out about this project in May of last year and preordered it then, and I really haven't checked out the site that much since then seeing as though I knew it would take a while for it to be released, but I just remembered this game and checked it out, looking around, I found out that you switched to Desura after I purchased the game, and I recall it being offered on Steam as well, I suppose my questions would be

Is the game going to still be on Steam?

If so, is there some way to transfer my preorder on there?

If not, how can I show Desura that I own a preorder of the game?

And, is there any way to check out the alpha/beta of the game without Desura if it will be available on steam?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against downloading Desura in order to play, it's just the fact of convenience.