Legacy Pre-Order and Desura

Onkl

Hi guys

Where can I download the beta Versions? It seems to me that I somehow got lost when you switched over your infrastructure.

I've opened a Desura Account, but don't see my games anywhere... What must I do to be able to download the Beta 8?

Cheers

Onkl

• 2 months later...

What's going on with legacy pre-orders now? The page linked above gives me this:

Legacy Pre-Order Claim Form

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie – headers already sent by (output started at /home/ctbaker/goldhawkinteractive.com/wp-content/themes/corona/header.php:107) in /home/ctbaker/goldhawkinteractive.com/legacy_preorder_includes/vbulletin_environment.php on line 3

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/ctbaker/goldhawkinteractive.com/wp-content/themes/corona/header.php:107) in /home/ctbaker/goldhawkinteractive.com/legacy_preorder_includes/vbulletin_environment.php on line 3

This page will allow people who pre-ordered Xenonauts prior to 7th October 2011 to choose to recieve a Premium pre-order (worth $29.99) or a Standard pre-order (worth $19.99) plus a $10 refund.

In order to start this process, you must have a forum account on our Goldhawk forums (as this account will recieve a special pre-orderer badge). You must log into your forum account using the form below to proceed. If do not yet have an account, you can register here in order to claim the bonus.

How do I get my badge?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Curiously, what's the difference between the Xenonauts Alpha and Xenonauts Premium Alpha over on Desura?

Only I bought it before move to Desura, did all the stuff required at the time of the switchover, but on Desura, don't have their "Premium" version available for download, only the "normal" version of the alpha.

Curiously, what's the difference between the Xenonauts Alpha and Xenonauts Premium Alpha over on Desura?

Only I bought it before move to Desura, did all the stuff required at the time of the switchover, but on Desura, don't have their "Premium" version available for download, only the "normal" version of the alpha.

What Gorlom said.

Alpha is Alpha. Premium pre-order is for on release you get extra goodies standard pre-orders do not get.

• 2 months later...

I was wondering how I can redeem my premium preorder badge. I ordered the game in October of last year and I got the Desura code and have played the alpha. I just saw the Kickstarter campaign I wanted to post something but I didn't have an account. I went back through my email and found a email about legacy preorder and redeeming it but the link was dead. So any help would be appreciated.