Not a modder. Just wanted to say thanks to you guys.

pkloop

Exactly. Exactly.

There are also many very high quality mods with much work done on them, I just can't wait until release when probably these will also be released by their makers. I can only briefly try some of them since I'm on experimental, but browsing through the threads just makes me ever more impatient.

Though I'd like to remark that there needs to be an in-engine system to install and activate-deactivate various mods like a working Mods button on the launcher. I'd like to use most of them at the same time, but it is not easily possible with a manual only system that involves copying files and overwriting.

Also is it perhaps possible to include them in something like an Official Community Mod Pack? People unaware of or uninterested in this forum will be missing a lot of great value content.

Also is it perhaps possible to include them in something like an Official Community Mod Pack? People unaware of or uninterested in this forum will be missing a lot of great value content.

I see the line "Assemble community mod pack" in the work tracker with critical priority ;)