Soldier Stutter Stepping

I'm not certain if this is a bug or not, so I'm posting it here to see if anyone else is experiencing it. The game was fine yesterday, woke up today and anytime I order my soldiers to move, they will move one tile and then stop, forcing me to reorder the command, where upon they will move on more tile and stop. As you can probably imagine, this has lead to some tediousness :P The only change I have made to the game is to increase the AP values of the aliens psionics in order to disable them. I don't see how that would affect soldier movement on my turn though. So, any thoughts or advice my fellow Xenonauts?

Look like this issue came with last update and is related to new Line of sight mode, Persistent LOS.

See update thread.

Do you began a new game or loaded save?

It's a loaded game. I'm new to playing the experimental builds, are you supposed to start a new game each experimental update, or only on the major updates?

As a temporary fix, if you go to assets->config.xml and change "PersistantLoS" to "0" (it's 1 at the moment) it reverts the change and the game works properly.

Awesome, thank you very much :)