V22 Experimental 5 Hotfix Released!

Alright, after some more investigation I'm fairly confident that the AI's turns sometimes taking way longer than usual has something to do with psionics. In my latest mission I was up against a landing ship, so not a huge amount of crew, but with two Psions. Turns were really slow until I killed the Psions, who fortunately were hanging out together so I was able to kill both in one turn. The AI's turns immediately went a lot faster afterwards.

All anecdotal, I know, but hopefully this helps.

Edited by Troublechuter

I propouse that reduce weapon damage and increase bleeding chance at critic point. For example every 5 points of damage 60% bleeding chance, If the weapon makes half of the normal damage the soldier don't die, but last two more rounds.

In other hand I have a question, Aliens dont bleed or feel fear.... right?

Nah, I think it's a change I'm going to make in the next build. See how it plays. If it's horrible, we'll change it back again. If nothing else it makes medipacks more useful, but I have a feeling it'll improve things.

@TacticalDragon - I think that'd be too big a change really. And at the moment, no, aliens don't suffer bleeding wounds or panic. They will panic in the final version of the game though.

Nah, I think it's a change I'm going to make in the next build. See how it plays. If it's horrible, we'll change it back again. If nothing else it makes medipacks more useful, but I have a feeling it'll improve things.

@TacticalDragon - I think that'd be too big a change really. And at the moment, no, aliens don't suffer bleeding wounds or panic. They will panic in the final version of the game though.

IF you do, then give soldiers the chance to stop bleeding by themselves by using a medkit. No health given back but stopped 1 wound per 65% of TU. If another soldiers does so then as usual.

If aliens can panic then having their morale rolled against the human morale for psi attacks is more interesting.

The alien can take morale damage when it fails a psi attack which could make them panic in the long run.

Is the bleed amount in the xml somewhere and if not can it be added there?

So I cant autoresolve air battles with no fuel then :c DAMN YOU THING I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF! I have noticed that in 100% victory autoresolve my interceptors can come back pretty beat up 0 to 20%hp. Is this a bug I should document report etc etc.

So I cant autoresolve air battles with no fuel then :c DAMN YOU THING I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF! I have noticed that in 100% victory autoresolve my interceptors can come back pretty beat up 0 to 20%hp. Is this a bug I should document report etc etc.

But you still won :-) 100% mean than you will win for sure. It doesn't mean that your aircraft will not take any damage

For some reason it's impossible to reload a Singularity Cannon if you have a soldier with low TU using it. It can be fired, but not reloaded. Not %-based yet as everything else?

My soldier has 46 base TU, with Cannon equipped only 30, although on 100 Strength due to Predator Armor. Firing costs 24 TU.

For some reason it's impossible to reload a Singularity Cannon if you have a soldier with low TU using it. It can be fired, but not reloaded. Not %-based yet as everything else?

My soldier has 46 base TU, with Cannon equipped only 30, although on 100 Strength due to Predator Armor. Firing costs 24 TU.

Reloading was set to use static rather than % TUs so that's working as intended. Doesn't balance well with some heavy weapons though, apparently!

This is also the case with rocket launchers.