Is the Quantum Cryptology an actual building?

This may be a very common inquiry but I couldn't find anything recent. It says in the xenopedia once it's been researched that you can build a building that gives you more detailed information about various ufo, but when I look on the build list there isn't anything new, nor is there any extra information when I go to intercept a ufo. So, is this something that was removed or being modified or what?

It is an acutal building. 1 hex in size, cost 200.000 with 10 days building time iirc, maybe you will have to scroll down in the building list.

It gives you information about the crew type (andron, ceasan, sebillian or none) how many of them are in the ship and what's their mission (building bases, resarch, terror, etc.). It only works within the range of your radar stations so you will have to build one in each base if you wish to use it.

In V21 Stable there's a problem with it not appearing in the list as the different types of missile turrets you unlock through the game push it off the bottom of the list (they're meant to replace each other instead). It should be fixed in the most recent Experimental build.