How are you surviving until May 31st?

I am so excited for the official release! I dont have a lot of time to play so I am waiting until the final release before I really start putting in the hours. I tried to do 2 play throughs on V21 stable but lost both due to bugs. So now I am just waiting, trying to tide myself over with xcom 2012. I am just curious what other people are doing until xeno comes out for real :)

Also shout out to Chris and GH for making an incredible game! I know polishing is super important but I am wishing it would go faster so we can play :)

I'm passing the time doing what I usually do. Killing aliens.... developing plans to kill aliens... thinking about killing aliens... eating lunch on the corpses of aliens.... killing some more aliens.... dreaming about killing aliens.... developing more efficient ways to kill aliens... and some light sewing (those plasma burns won't get themselves out of your clothes!)

Well they are Terminator kind of things - so well they think they are "superior" or something and don't need cover. If I would to worry about AI is the Wraiths teleporting just in front of execution squad

Seen that happen in a terror mission, had just deployed my guys down a stretch of road, and half a dozen of them just ported in right in the middle of all of them. Wraiths had no cover whatsoever, the one that survived ported out the next turn. Must have realized shit got real

If I would to worry about AI is the Wraiths teleporting just in front of execution squad

Yes. The very first time I encountered Wraiths and they appeared out of nowhere by my troops, I was like "holy sh*t!" Then I realized I could simply gun them down at will. My two cents is something like when they teleport, the distortion field that is briefly caused (for that turn) blurs the distinctness of their image and correspondingly reduces your soldier's accuracy by a number similar to that of them being in smoke.

Yes. The very first time I encountered Wraiths and they appeared out of nowhere by my troops, I was like "holy sh*t!" Then I realized I could simply gun them down at will. My two cents is something like when they teleport, the distortion field that is briefly caused (for that turn) blurs the distinctness of their image and correspondingly reduces your soldier's accuracy by a number similar to that of them being in smoke.

Thats a pretty great idea, you know that unit will be teleported there but is currently hard to hit.