More Basics

MortuusSum

Hi again. Been doing more messing around with the extra weapon images the devs graciously included in the game's files, and noticed that the stats for the ak47 are included in the weapons.xml:

<Weapon name="weapon.ak47" bulletType="normal" emptySound="Empty Click 1">

<props range="15" hands="2" recoil="0" weight="5" isHeavy="0" clipSize="20" reloadAPCost="25" reloadSound="Weapon Assault Rifle Reload" reactionModifier="1" />

<SingleShot sound="Weapon Assault Rifle Single" delay="0.6" suppressionValue="20" suppressionRadius="1">

<Set1 ap="28" accuracy="40" />

<Set2 ap="40" accuracy="70" />

<Set3 ap="55" accuracy="115" />

</SingleShot>

<BurstFire ap="60" accuracy="35" sound="Weapon Assault Rifle Burst" delay="0.6" burstdelay="0.1" shotCount="3" suppressionValue="60" suppressionRadius="2" />

<GUIImage name="gui/weapons/AK47.png"/>

<GroundImage name="grounditemimages/ballistic_ak.png"/>

<Ammos>

<Ammo name="ammo.ballistic.rifle" type="kinetic" damage="30" mitigation="0">

<Projectile spectre="projectiles/bullet/bullet" speed="1000" showAfterDistance="60.0"/>

<Impact spectre="particles/bulletplume/bulletplume"/>

</Ammo>

</Ammos>

</Weapon>

This made sense, as there are friendly AI that use the weapon. I looked at all the weapon-related files I could thing of, though, and I couldn't find whatever it was that makes the ak47 (or the alien alien weapons, or anything else the player can't obtain) unavailable in the armoury. Could anyone point me in the right direction?