[V21E4 - ground combat] grenade disappears, no one can attack, then save is corrupted

I'm attacking the alien landing ship. My crouched guy throws a flash bang, it disappears, his TU's are gone and nothing happens. Then I realize none of my guys can attack or target an enemy. So I save the game thinking if I start it over everything will work, but after the game loads it just crashes. Save attached.

[ATTACH]3396[/ATTACH]

Aut.sav

Aut.sav

Edited by frank_walls

Same thing happened to me. Seems to be triggered by having a crouched guy throwing a grenade (as others have reported). I was at the door of a scout, and I closed the door and clicked "end turn" several times. Re-opened the door and tried to throw a grenade again. This triggered reaction fire from a ceasan, and then everything worked normally once more. I don't know if my skipping through several turns, trying to throw another grenade (this time standing, with the same soldier) or the reaction fire did the trick, but suddenly I was able to target, shoot, etc. again.

I guess I got lucky not trying to save the game at that point. Being very careful now to only chuck grenades from a standing position

Edit: I was also trying to use a flashbang when this happened

Edit 2: It's not the flashbang; I just forgot to stand up, threw an alenium grenade, and the same freeze happened

Edited by dpelectric