V22 Experimental 5 Released! (Rolled Back)

Does starting fresh not resolve the issue? I 've had weird sprite behaviour on GC saves between 22.3 and 22.4.

Edit: Yes, starting a new game with the v22.5. It may solve it, or it may not, this is just an idea to narrow down on the issue. Hopefully it is then just a save incompatibility between builds.

Edit: It seems it's not a compatibility problem, new games also have the same problem.

Edited by Caaygun

Just wondering, does the rank system add anything to the stats or are they purely cosmetic?

I believe the morale system was at one point tied in with the rank system. Something about the highest ranking officer granting bonus to bravery to the rest of the squad. I don't know if that is still in the game...

I believe the morale system was at one point tied in with the rank system. Something about the highest ranking officer granting bonus to bravery to the rest of the squad. I don't know if that is still in the game...

Yup, it's still there. You get a morale bonus for all soldiers (maybe except the squad leader?) based on the highest ranked soldier on the mission. Also, soldiers get a morale bonus if with 10 or so tiles of another soldier based on the other soldier's rank (fairly certain this only applies once for the highest ranked soldier within 10 tiles).

Morale damage is also greater for higher ranked soldiers.

How do you disable PSI it's getting on my nerve and can't progress thanks to that annoying PSI spam. It's even worse then XCOM: UFO Defence.

Go to the "aiprops" xml file in the assets folder. There should be a property called "PsionicAttacks" for each type of unit. Delete the moves you wish to remove.

- "Xenonauts Lost" on debrief screen changed to "Xenonaut Casualties" (because they may still survive)

Does this mean you can go back for them later and land just to collect your own people?

Or did you mean injured people, out of action?

I've rolled this back to Experimental 4, as the inability to do terror sites is quite a major bug and I'm not expecting the team to do much work over the Easter weekend.

We'll get to work on fixing it on Tuesday and release a hotfixed version then. Enjoy Easter everyone!