[e22.4 - GC] Strange stat increase at debrief (persists from previous build)

Independent of the post...

...but just out of curiosity: Who is Brett Cronin?

I have had this guy (top of the list here) already three times, the very name with exactly the same portrait.

I thought names and faces are random, maybe this one is a "famous" person that I lack to know which is programmed into the game?

Remember about Kickstarters.

With a portrait?

So they dud actually take a portrait photo and turned it into a drawn image. Wow.

I would like to refer to this hilarious thread:

[V22 Exp 3 - Geoscape - Minor] Strange combination name-nationality

I know, but I have never seen that guy so far.

If it is that way, I am ok with it. Kinda nice I guess.

Edited by thixotrop

Pledge $200 or more

70 backers All gone!

As $150, plus our character artist will do a portrait of you from a photograph to accompany the soldier bearing your name. See the FAQ for full details. Please add $10 for international shipping if required.

So in theory there should be 70 unique soldiers in addition to what we have. And only Kickstarters should have access to them right ?

Edited by silencer

There's a 5% chance a new soldier will be a Kickstarter soldier, but it's also possible to force the game so that a particular unique soldier appears in every game.

About a third of them have unique portraits drawn from photos they sent into us (some of which are available for normal soldiers too). They all put a lot of money into the Kickstarter so I'm cool with that, I think it's a nice touch :)