Dropship Deployment Facings

Here's a little something that has been kind of bothering me. Is there a way to change your unit facing in the dropship configuration screen. I'd like to be able to put someone on each of the side accesses for the Chinook (and later on the Shrike) with the troopers facing out the doors instead of out the back hatch. I know I can just turn them at the LZ and for the Chinook, the 2 TU used to do that is not too big of a deal. With the Shrike however, I noticed that almost every drop had my guys staring into a corner with about three tiles outside the ramp they were looking out of and the edge of the map, and I kind of hate having to burn the 4 TU's to turn them around.

i may be incorrect with this one, but i am almost 100% sure the strike is mislabeled front to back. try putting all your troops in what the game shows as the back of the strike: so the very last row is really the very first row of troops you want to exit, this has worked for me and makes it feel more like the Chinook did. you should have more open space like the Chinook, but you might be forced to turn around to see it.