I dont understand what is going on with the game

Hello Chris

I dont understand what is going on with the game,....... ubisoft released 2 games and you havent finished the first.

you had a kick starer fund raisng for 100k.......when you needed it....., i am wondering why cant you compress developing time to a full release, you are wasting time and money..........get the game out 100% finished and concentrate in next project........asap.

use / waste / (not) any money you might have / pay employees later ( if you are skinned) I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!.

You release this game ....marketed, on steam, fully done.......i think you get 1 million buyers (if proper demo/ proper magazine reviews..... marketing ....etc)

I think you think you are being over caution.... , we were expecting a full bug free/features) release around Christmas.......

Do something, we PC players cant wait 3 years for a game ( specially a pixel game...no insult intended.....but there are so many 3d engines games ........)

i cant even remember when i preorder the game....(NEVER EVER!!!!!!! DONE THAT......I ALWAYS WAIT FOR THE GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION ON STEAM)

Ps

not interested in any negative opinions..... will ignore them, this is for CHRIS and whoever agrees with me.....i repeat not interested in negative comments about my post....it 's been 3-4 years ....so if you dont like it sod off......

PS.....THIS GAME IF FULLY FINISHED/MARKETED.......... WILL BE A RIDICULOUS SUCCESS........, FINISH THE DAMN GAME..... I HAVE A KILLER IDEA FOR NEXT ONE

1 MILLION PROBABLE SALES.....£10 PROFIT/SALE (MAYBE...) £10 MILL PROFIT..........time is money CHRIS........

regards

cyllan

Edited by cyllan

not interested in any negative opinions..... will ignore them, this is for CHRIS and whoever agrees with me.....i repeat not interested in negative comments about my post....it 's been 3-4 years ....so if you dont like it sod off......

So any opinions that don't agree with yours are negative? That's friggin hilarious

Guys, guys, everyone please don't respond to cyllan. He can very easily get under your skin, and he's done that with countless other posters in the past. Just type "cyllan" in the search box. Seriously, PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO CYLLANS' PRODDING. We've all had to learn to live with cyllan. He'll just go away, so long as you don't respond to him.

We're due to finish development of the game on 30th May, so only six weeks away now.

Regarding your idea for future projects, I'm glad you have an excellent idea and a lot of faith in it. We've already got some internal designs and prototypes for our next project(s) so we won't be accepting outside suggestions - it's best if you don't tell us your idea really, as if somehow we're already working on a similar idea to what you've just suggested and we release the game, it'd look (to you) like we'd stolen your idea and it puts both of us in a difficult position.

If you genuinely believe in the idea, the best way to make it happen (and happen properly) is to do it yourself like I did with Xenonauts. It's difficult but certainly not impossible.

Hmm not sure if you're trolling or not... Ubisoft, the publishers that sunk a whole submarine genre with Silent Hunter 5.

Ahh, please stop reminding people of this disaster.

I'm happy that Silent Hunter 3 is still running fine on modern machines, and the mods for make it even better.

Honestly I can't think of 2 good ubisoft games that have been released in the last couple of years.

They have done a few OK ones but nothing I would class as memorable or outstanding.

FarCry 3 and Assasain's Creed: Black Flag were both considered pretty damn good.

Ahh, please stop reminding people of this disaster.

I'm happy that Silent Hunter 3 is still running fine on modern machines, and the mods for make it even better.

Happy days with SH3, my favourite mod was the gramophone one - nothing like 'Long way to Tipperary' on the speakers as you hunted in the grey Atlantic. A quick Google shows that game is 9 years old!

> not interested in any negative opinions..... will ignore them,

In other words, "please join my hating circle jerk". No.

If you actually had game industry experience, this post might be worthwhile. But I doubt you do, so this is just the whining of a child.

Too much words about other company games, other than xenonauts.

I agree in some of this points, not at the way as they are expoused.

I propouse to Goldhawk devs make more interaction before Final Release. Make contest, rankings, put all players be meas

Yes they take too much time, I quest myself this too, I await more developement in 5 years. For now we dont gain nothing looking the past.

I think that Goldhawk devs learn a lot in the process, I take Xenonauts as a experiment of learn, this game is not only created by a Company, is made by Fans and Community.

Did you want to bring some constructive thing in this topic or is only reprehension?.

I propouse to Goldhawk devs make this game more interactive, make community contest, put a Players Ranking, Put Locked content, Make global competition (Like time limited game contest in Veteran/Ironman).

And give more tools for modding (And my personal wish, put more interest in community mods like maps, arts and mechanics).

We learn, We all learn and today Goldhawk havr more experience developing games and build a audience that are talking and listen.

Thanks for your post

I own Far Cry 3, it was pretty good actually so thanks for the reminder.

I haven't seen black flag cheap enough to buy yet though but I am hoping it is as good as I have been told.

If it is then I will take back my comment, or at least change it from 2 to 3 ;)

I enjoyed it--when I played AC3, during the ship missions I said, "Someone could totally make an entire game based around this." And they did. :P Sorta. Heroes of Might & Magic VI was pretty good.