[v21 stable hf 20/03/2014] Game Crashes After Opening Soldier Equipment Screen

I've installed the game on my laptop ( Core 2 Duo 2 T7300 2ghz, 2gb DDR 2 RAM, Intel 965 Express; a HP Compaq 6910p) and it ran just fine.

I played the game for about 6 hours straight, no issues. When I re-opened it and loaded my saved game, the program crashed every time I openned the equipment screen. To see if it wasn't a corrupted save file, I started another game and went straight to the equipment screen and it crashed too. I restarted the computer and tried again(with my save and a new game) for the same results.

I've even reinstalled the game and the same happens to both to my saves and to new games.

The weird is that during my 6h gameplay I reload with no issues more than a couple times.

The laptop uses Win 7 Ultimate 32bits (with latest updates). The game runs well with no loading delays.

My last save (The problem happens on all of then; I'm posting it more for formalities, the problem is not linked to save files...).

3.sav

OBS: I saw a similar bug report( http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/9556-e22-2-GC-CTD-before-soldier-equipment-screen), but that post has much less information and its from another version, so I beliave that mine is also relevant.

OBS 2: The Equipament Screen loads and I can see my 1st soldier stats before the crash(it freezes as soon as it loads).

3.sav

3.sav

Edited by MiguelAA
Grammar Problem... english is not my Main language.

I've installed the game on my laptop ( Core 2 Duo 2 T7300 2ghz, 2gb DDR 2 RAM, Intel 965 Express; a HP Compaq 6910p) and it ran just fine.

I played the game for about 6 hours straight, no issues. When I re-opened it and loaded my saved game, the program crashed every time I openned the equipment screen. To see if it wasn't a corrupted save file, I started another game and went straight to the equipment screen and it crashed too. I restarted the computer and tried again(with my save and a new game) for the same results.

I've even reinstalled the game and the same happens to both to my saves and to new games.

The weird is that during my 6h gameplay I reload with no issues more than a couple times.

The laptop uses Win 7 Ultimate 32bits (with latest updates). The game runs well with no loading delays.

My last save (The problem happens on all of then; I'm posting it more for formalities, the problem is not linked to save files...).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3322[/ATTACH]

OBS: I saw a similar bug report( http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/9556-e22-2-GC-CTD-before-soldier-equipment-screen), but that post has much less information and its from another version, so I beliave that mine is also relevant.

OBS 2: The Equipament Screen loads and I can see my 1st soldier stats before the crash(it freezes as soon as it loads).

I've had this happen right after a workshop order is completed. I go to put the new equipment on my troops and it ctd's

Loads fine for me in my copy of V21 Stable (also from Steam). Soldier Equip screen works fine.

I suggest you right-click on the game and do a Verify Game Files option, or whatever it is called. That'll find any missing or corrupted files in your installation.

Well the issue continues... have no idea why( its the 2 fresh reinstall and the same thing) ; I'll try the game on my desktop ( it has a much better hardware configuration anyway).

Wish I could do more on the debug side but I'm not with time for that right now.

I'll keep trying to see if my laptop condition gets fixed; thanks for the replies :)