I am back and looking for tips.

Hello it is I the forum member with the most original name.

I am back from abstains from the earlier builds. Pleased to report a completely bug free experience and a drastically improved UI. But the game is different. And scarier. So I am looking for tips anything insightful?

sebs are immune to smoke now as in they can see threw it, on subject of smoke its still effective but its not a los blocker anymore its just aim penalty per tile

with the conversion to % for shooting, and the addition of alien psychic power usage makes bravery the only stat you need to worry about on a new solider, its debatable clearly but for me all the other stats can be leveled easy in comparison. assuming you don't pick the 35 strength solider with the hopes hes going to use a Light machine effectively.

shotguns melt face

Predator armor reduces the time units needed to fire Light machine gun type weapons

light machine guns fire 10 round bursts now which is sweet

you can float mid air with flying suits now, but no shooting.

depending on the build your on corsairs have 2 cannons now so the have little use vs larger ships but melt them some fighters but should be getting more ammo soon.

you can self heal with med kits now

snipers have wasted aim until really 80s or 90s then that can double tap with normal shots effectively, so the weapon is in an odd place for me personally

in the short run air combat is more important then ground combat.

not even sure if this is a change or not, however reaction fire is based off turn units with modifications from reflex and weapon choice . anyways you wont have soldiers reaction fire on dead targets any more, also going around corner with nearly 0 TU is almost guaranteed to provoke reaction fire if an alien is there.

Disclaimer i have no clue when you left so a lot of this could be found in change logs if you went digging. so a lot of this may not be all that helpful, but if you do end up with a question of a narrower nature i will be more then happy to tell you if i know.

• Like 1

CoD does not feature bullets! CoD features Raspberry Jelly pellets! Every solder portrayed just has a horrible Raspberry allergies!

You know, every time you post I get an urge for pancakes, and now I want them with raspberry jam! Alas, I have no pancakes... T.T