Chemlight issue (again :) and "greenhouse"

thixotrop

Played a farm map that I think is one of Stinky or Skitso.

1)

The chemlight thrown by my sniper with buzzard armor on top of a house did not land on the ground.

I don't know if I selected the ground level to target, but it seems the chemlight landed on first level, though the illumination is correct. Bug?

The illuminated area (see white circle) seen by a soldier from the ground, no chemlight displayed. Bug or map error?

chemlight 1.jpg

When switching to first level, the chemlight is displayed laying on the ground (see chemlight now ion white circle). Bug or map error?

chemlight 2.jpg

2)

Whoever made this map. I really like it.

However, houses do not grow gras inside!

Unless they don't have a roof (which this one does) or are a greenhouse made out of glass (not this one). And I don't see any UV-lamps.

And is this should be hay, it has the wrong colour. :P

house with gras INSIDE.jpg

A sand coloured floor is better.

chemlight 1.jpg

chemlight 2.jpg

house with gras INSIDE.jpg

577e7cd4377e7_chemlight1.thumb.jpg.f1ad3

577e7cd43cacc_chemlight2.thumb.jpg.3d1a1

577e7cd449346_housewithgrasINSIDE.thumb.

Edited by thixotrop

Those are my maps, yes. (:

I have no idea what the deal is with the floating flare in the first picture! Luckily for me, it looks like it's happening inside the landing ship submap; I'd report it as a bug. Maybe the special "no props allowed" squares also act as invisible floors?

The second one is my fault. I should have placed a floor down in the submap rather than make it rely on the map's ground. I'll fix that and release it along with Stinky Maps 2 for v22. Although that'll be a while...