Skitso's Industrial map collection

Skitso

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a look at these today. Here's my thoughts:

Parking hall - I like this one. I've tweaked it a bit so it can go in the game, the biggest change being removing the parking hall (it just didn't work for me for some reason).

Small business - I wasn't a huge fan of this one.

Trainstock - I took the big one here and spent quite a bit of time playing about with it. I ended up shrinking it down and turning it into a Light Scout map. I kept the big building but modified the roof design a bit.

Thanks for doing them, it's always nice to have more maps in the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure why, but I can't download archive from provided link in media-fire. It just don't give me anything. As well, Skitso, I saw, that one of desert maps were added without your maps installed. If so, can you, please, then somehow note, which maps potentially are doubled? Thank you anyway, I really like your maps!

Yeah, the link has corrupted somehow... no worries though, as I'm releasing the skitso megamix map pack in the near future that will have all my maps in a single archive. All my maps have been designed and named so they will overwrite all duplicates within the game, so no worries there.

Edited by Skitso

These look really cool (not played them yet). I like the use of second levels. Its a shame the official maps don't make more use of them at present - though I suspect this is because it shows deficiencies in enemy AI?

Out of curiosity. Can enemy AI spawn on rooftops?