V22 Experimental Build 1 Released!

I loaded up a V21 stable save and I'm getting this too. My soldiers after getting wounded still had the bleeding icon but wasn't loosing health and had regened all of the grey bar. Also two of my guys got demoted but I'm assuming that won't be a problem for a new game in this version.

Since you're rebalancing stat levels and psionics, would it be possible to give Medals higher bravery gains? That way, Combat veterans are properly much harder to panic/berzerk/mind control? It's rather silly seeing my Assault Colonel, veteran of over 30 combat ops against an unknown enemy with medals covering his base uniform getting spooked because some mass produced alien clone pokes his brain a little.

That was a bug? I thought it was a feature and a rather good one at that. It's only realistic that the remaining bullets can hit and kill the emerging reaper.

I agree, it makes perfect sense that they should do so and it helps that "AHHHH KILL IT WITH FIRE" (Heavy Weapons) reaction feel a bit more meaningful.

I agree, it makes perfect sense that they should do so and it helps that "AHHHH KILL IT WITH FIRE" (Heavy Weapons) reaction feel a bit more meaningful.

I agree, unless the bug was that it would instantly kill an emerging Reaper regardless of HP. I don't see why a Reaper should become magically immune to bullets during the "hatching" process.

The bug is that the Reaper doesn't appear at all if it is killed by the rest of the burst - no corpse, no nothing.

Tornado - that should go in the balance threads. The hotfix isn't going to have the stat changes in it, just bugfixes and the psionics LOS change.