[V21 Stable Candidate] Minor bug: showing only one medal

During mission accomplished screen, soldier which acquired more than one medal still shows only one medal.

In this case - soldier is Nikita Kuznetsov, he gets three medals: 20 missions, 20 kills overall and 5 kills during single operation. The game shows only one medal in the after action report- 20 missions.

Obligatory save: [ATTACH]3025[/ATTACH].

Also, can you explain how to train bravery? I think i had one or two cases where soldier received a bravery bonus, but i'm not sure.

Crash_19_breach.sav

Crash_19_breach.sav

Hey, I can't help with the medal thing, but i know that soldiers who panic gain bravery stats after the mission if they make it. I'm not 100% sure if getting medals and panicking are the only ways to improve the stat, someone else might have a better answer :)

(This is why I recruit soldiers based primarily on their initial bravery stat)

Hey, I can't help with the medal thing, but i know that soldiers who panic gain bravery stats after the mission if they make it. I'm not 100% sure if getting medals and panicking are the only ways to improve the stat, someone else might have a better answer :)

(This is why I recruit soldiers based primarily on their initial bravery stat)

This is my second try, so yeah, i noticed that bravery is hard to improve and started hiring them by bravery too. Also wouldn't psionic attacks train bravery then?