Entering "Polishing" phase!

Chris

Hi, I just played the game very first time few days ago. Big thanks to the team for this game! I love it and I'm happy on 95%, which is good.

But, I already found few bugs in v1.05 (like not always working second flor, text in messages do not always fit, font is too small, or number of items transfered missing - there is always "IX Aircraft" for example). I'm however sad because mission end screen is simple black now, while in beta version few months ago I saw two-page screen much nicer (results & soldier progress). This should be fixed. I don't know who is in hospital and when they will back somethimes. And some maps are repeated about 5 times at maybe 40 games :(. As old XCOM veteran I also feel that game on the strategic level is too fast on Normal mode - Laser weapons, and medium ships in about one month?

But anyway, we are close to perfect game. Hope you wil improve few things. Thanks and I back to game...

• 4 weeks later...

The game is feeling very nice in this present condition.

One issue I notice is that the tooltip text clips out at the top and bottom within the tooltip box, and sometimes there seems to be part of tips missing, and no scroll-arrows in the tooltip box to scroll with, in case they just aren't visible in the space given for the box.

Also, there maybe ought to be a tip that explains that hiring working involves time it takes for them to arrive on the base - as unfamiliar people might wonder why the workers they hired aren't registering after hiring them.