transfer my soldiers

I have not find a way to transfer my soldiers from one base to a nother. And I miss it a loot :(

It could be wery usefull for a new base so you can get some of your god soldiers to a new base and help the newbies :cool:

I could suggest something like when you transfer them. It woud take them 12 hours or 1 day to get to the new base. The delay is because they ned to trawel to the base (I don’t suppose they have teleporters) another thing is Because then you can not use it to send some soldiers to a base. when you can see a ufo Is going to make an assault on the base

Oh and a little thing. Is it possible to make the mission brifing before the mission. So you can see what size of ufo you are attacking :)

• 4 weeks later...

Is it there yet?

What about now?

What about now?

What about now?

What about now?

What about now?

;)

Didn't realize it wasn't in there and I've been training up all these different soldiers in my main base anticipating sending them elsewhere...guess I just need to fire all the low lifes and stick with my main dudes...lots of Captains running around!