[v21 e3]Ground combat: Reaction fire with the Scatter laser crashes the game

When i get a reaction fire with my trooper that carries the scatter laser it always crashes the game for me with a never ending scatterlaser soundeffect.

This is kind of odd because i had a very scatter laser heavy game 3 weeks ago in a stable build and i never had crashes like that.

Edited by Abbo

After trying to recreate it i found out that it has something to do with attempting a reaction fire with a scatterlaser or plasmacaster while having no ammo.

I have a reliable save of it, i can't attach here.

But i have 4 other interesting save games i would also like to email someone who might find it useful..

*A reaper in alienbase that will crash the game if it is killed by guns or grenade while i had no problem killing reapers before on the same mission.

*A reaper spawned inside a rail or something in the same base that crashes the game too if killed but unlike the previous one it crashes the game when stunned.

*A charlie above a landing site that crashes the game after engaging and loading it.

*Predator armour guy stuck in a carrier wall after following a blinded path.

Just send me an email adres and ill send them.

Edited by Abbo