I nominate a333 and Ol' Stinky for the Meritorious Service Medal!

I nominate a333 and Ol' Stinky for the Meritorious Service Medal! For going above and beyond the requirements of a Xenonaut Forum member in support of their follow members and the advancement of Xenonauts in general.

1. a333 - Assisted a user in finding his bug starting the game by using his programmer skills in analyzing a dump file to determine why Xenonauts would not launch.

2. Ol' Stinky - For contributions to numerous to list in both game debugging, modding, and the general advancement of Xenonauts.

Three huzzahs for both!

Yup, there are a number of forum members who have gone beyond the call of duty during the development of the project. a333 and Ol' Stinky are two of them, but they are not the only ones!
Yes, there a lot of contributors that deserve praise. I just can't remember them all. Edited by StellarRat

Yes, there a lot of contributors that deserve praise. I just can't remember them all.

Don't forget you are one of them.

There are lot of people who spend much more time to help and guide others here, including, but not limited by Thotkins, Max_Caine, Gauddlike, Sathra, Jean-Luc, Gorlom, Commissar Paincakes, Skitso, Jsleezy, GizmoGomez, and more.

It is a great community and it's nice to be part of it. "Xenonauts community member" title is a medal itself.

Edited by a333

Statistically, the survival time of soldiers in the Forbidden Zone is longer than that of soldiers in a Xenonaut Forum group hug.

It has been suggested that early figures should be discarded. At least up until the point when it was noticed that the Commissar kept bringing grenades to throw into the middle.

Typical. I go off to do other things and is there a "Gee, don't we miss thothkins" post? No, there's a "didn't thothkins trip over a lot of furniture" post. Honestly, if it wasn't completely true, I'd be hurt. I have particular problems with those little health and safety signs that tell you there's slippery surfaces or cleaning in progress. I never spot them.

Typical. I go off to do other things and is there a "Gee, don't we miss thothkins" post? No, there's a "didn't thothkins trip over a lot of furniture" post. Honestly, if it wasn't completely true, I'd be hurt. I have particular problems with those little health and safety signs that tell you there's slippery surfaces or cleaning in progress. I never spot them.

If it makes you feel better I missed five weeks of work two years ago because I tripped over an office chair and tore up my ankle ligaments, possibly broke it as well but they couldn't tell on the x-ray.

Still get pain in that ankle when the weather is just right...

tVl8TCV.jpg

Yikes! Can you now predict the weather before it comes in with your ankle? Or is the weather already there before you feel anything? I'm sure there have been vacancies for village wise people since the witch trials.

Really? maybe there is an untapped market for barometers? Now I just need an angle/pitch to sell these newfangles doohickies!

Yikes! Can you now predict the weather before it comes in with your ankle? Or is the weather already there before you feel anything? I'm sure there have been vacancies for village wise people since the witch trials.
No, but he's much better at predicting the location of office furniture than he used to be.