Geoscape Balance Discussion - V21 Experimental Balance Patch!

Chris

I would like to be alerted, somehow, when my fighters are refueled and rearmed and there are still UFOs within range. Right now I'm opening up the interception screen every few seconds to check.

Also, I wouldn't mind an alert if a UFO I was trying to intercept, but which left RADAR range, has re-entered RADAR range. I wouldn't want it for all UFOs, as they tend to hop in and out of RADAR and it would be annoying, but if I've tried to intercept then it would be nice. In the past I've sent fighters to the last known location of the UFO and they have flown right past the UFO en-route before I've had time to re-direct them.

Also, I wouldn't mind an alert if a UFO I was trying to intercept, but which left RADAR range, has re-entered RADAR range. I wouldn't want it for all UFOs, as they tend to hop in and out of RADAR and it would be annoying, but if I've tried to intercept then it would be nice. In the past I've sent fighters to the last known location of the UFO and they have flown right past the UFO en-route before I've had time to re-direct them.

+1