how to access old versions

rynait

Hello,

not know how to stash away old version with desura. is there a forum how to do that?

the issue is not knowing research stuff or equip "new" things. I noted in bug report somehwat not working in 8.9 (started with 8.61, and currently with 8.9)

R

Excuse my sleep-deprived brain for wording the previous post in an obtuse manner. What I meant to say is this: the only method of saving builds for posterity that I'm aware of is copying the contents of the game's installation folder (which defaults to C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\xenonauts\ in Windows 7) to another location. It's doubtful that anyone who regularly posts on this forum, apart from the developers, has access to earlier versions.

As to the issues you've experienced, they've been reported on the Bug Reports subforum, and should be fixed in the near future. The bugs are save-game-related, so as long as you keep playing a continous campaign, I don't think they should occur at all.

where does desura typically save the save game files. I looked in the desura files (in "program file x86" of C drive). I do not see save files.

is becoming cluttered with old play saves... thought to 'flush those saves', searched for the save files...

Roy

where does desura typically save the save game files. I looked in the desura files (in "program file x86" of C drive). I do not see save files.

is becoming cluttered with old play saves... thought to 'flush those saves', searched for the save files...

Roy

Try My Documents\Xenonauts.

Hello,

thanks iamkyon... found the saves in your suggested directory and shown those files to the recycle bin.

R

Always glad to be of assistance! I'm willing to bet that the final product will allow the deletion of saves from within the game, but such features are not exactly the team's top priority at the moment.