Skitso's Oppressive UI MOD

Skitso

I love this mod but it seems to break the interior building visions for me. With it installed my guyes cant see inside windows and you can only see inside a building once you have gone inside it. I have installed and reinstalled the game and mod several times and it happens every time.

ahhhh so this is the culprit for the roof always on. i couldnt figure out why it was always starting like that when it did not before. no biggie for me though, i just automatically click the roof off, but i just couldnt figure why it was defaulting that way. btw another mod of yours that i love skitso. you do excellent work imo.

I really love this H. R. Giger ALIEN environment mod!

This and the and the creepy music - puh!

But Skitso, I think you shouldn't remove the color of the bars. But design them less colorful/less bright.

Thank you for this mod. :)

Edited by Templer
Misspelling

I really like this mod the new world map is really, really sleek so good job on that.

However, one thing that is really annoying me is the transparent menus and menu elements. Which files do I need to delete for that?

EDIT: Oops, posted this before seeing the above.

Thought I'd post this question here rather than clogging up your new thread.

Do you have any plans to update the mod to be compatible with the Community Edition mod? If so, are you planning on doing that sooner or are you going to wait until there's been some more progress on it so you don't need to keep updating all the time? Don't mean this in a hurrying/harrying way; mostly interested so I know whether to hold off on updating the FitH/ECS compatibility patch or not.

(Although, actually, 1.07 doesn't change gameconfig does it? So it probably doesn't matter.)

CE modifies gameconfig, so it wouldn't be compatible with anything using the feature in there.

Also, I don't know whether the fact that some things have been moved into that file means that the vanilla gameconfig now can't be used. For example, I'm not sure what would happen if the game couldn't read the game start date from gameconfig (it might have a default set in the source code, which would be fine, but if it doesn't things might get broken).