V20 Stable Released!

I am getting rather odd amounts of alien weapon clips in mission results from time to time. Like, 79 from ordinary landing ship mission, 100 from some cruiser and even 120 something from carrier. It does not happen all the time, just sometimes. I appreciate extra money it yields, but it does not look natural. I even have save from this odd landing ship. Anyone saw this bug?

Another minor bug: When alien fusion reactor research is done, Xenopedia window for normal alien reactor opens. Entry for alien fusion reactor still available in Xenopedia though.

ADD: Also, I got a research topic called ##### after capturing praetorian, along with "alien leader interrogation" one. Its description is just as cryptic. Something tells me it is praetorian analysis.

ADD2: Researching this gives nothing as well.

Edited by Serker

I'm not sure it is new bug, but game always crashes in terror missions when soldier tries to walk on collapsed building. Yeah, turns out you can destroy entire building with one misplaced plasma shot; along with everyone in it. Was very surprised when it happened.

• 2 weeks later...
I read on the Wraith analysis that they cannot use weapons after teleporting.

Had one teleport into a room on a base assault and throw a grenade.... Not happy....

Yeah, I've definitely had Wraiths teleport in and use weapons/grenades. Not sure if this is a bug or just the Xenopedia text being out of date...

• 4 weeks later...

As I have been away on holiday I have not had time to play a lot. However while playing since i came back I noticed the following;

1). Only 99 engineers can be assigned to a project while playing a modded game with a huge amount of starting cash. I expect this issue will not pop up in a normal game, but as the game is moddable maybe worth looking at.

2). Very hard to reproduce - sent fighters to intercept, after taking off, but before combat, I finished the Allerium explosives research project. All fighters had Allerium missiles in combat.

As I said, hard to reproduce that one, only noticed by chance.

I will try to dig out the save game and send it if you need it.