V20 Stable Candidate 5 Released!

One bug I've also noticed, which is kinda "obvious" but rarely happens.

I had a chinook almost reaching the alien base, and at the same time my foxtrots intercepted an UFO. As result i first got the interception dialog, where i've chosen to engage, and before I got the tactical map for air combat, i got a query to assault the alien base, where i also pressed to start the mission. As a result the game crashed.

For those dealing with the AI passivity (not shooting), go into assets/aiprops.xml and search for: MinimumAccuracy, change it from "0.35" to "0.01". Happy Holidays :)

I wish the aliens I meet were a little more passive. The sneaky little ****** keep shooting me, by the use of sneak tactics. I want them to go to the spot where my men are aiming and not do sneakiness on them. :)

This may have been already posted, but after researching Stun Weapons, I do not get the option to build a stun weapon in the Workshop even though my next objective states to obtain a live alien for interrogation. I have a save available if necessary.

Not a bug, you don't have to manufacture the stun weapons, you have them in unlimited numbers already. Just equip your soldiers with either the stunbatons or the gasgrenades or rockets.

Game's awesome (I just finished watching kickass 2, so I have to say it - "it OWNS!").

One bug I'm experiencing is that the Game crushes on some missions end (just get stuck - I tried waiting for 30 minutes, but no go).

It's annoying, since I have to save before each mission save, then close the game through the task manager and then restart the game and load...

Not a bug, you don't have to manufacture the stun weapons, you have them in unlimited numbers already. Just equip your soldiers with either the stunbatons or the gasgrenades or rockets.

Thank you, sir. I thought I had to manufacture the damn things :)

FYI, I've had no crashes so far...even after loading multiple times from a save.

Game's awesome (I just finished watching kickass 2, so I have to say it - "it OWNS!").

One bug I'm experiencing is that the Game crushes on some missions end (just get stuck - I tried waiting for 30 minutes, but no go).

It's annoying, since I have to save before each mission save, then close the game through the task manager and then restart the game and load...

Hi,

Thanks. Sorry for the double posting. Had an issue with my computer.

About the games - the thing is, after I load, everything's OK. I can send you one such game once I'll reproduce it (I usually work with one save file, so I delete the old one every time).

Another issue is - I don't get score in missions. I do get minus for bad things, but not pluses for good things... is this intentional in this release or a bug?

Another issue is - I don't get score in missions. I do get minus for bad things, but not pluses for good things... is this intentional in this release or a bug?

That's intentional. In v20 a chunk of income from missions has been moved to successfully intercepting a UFO. Right now, outside of civs dying and some other stuff like aliens escaping, your performance in ground combat doesn't change your standing with funding blocs.

As for the save, try using a site like Dropbox. It's free.

Have you tried Disabling Stat Tracking on the launcher? I know on my laptop if I don't do that, missions will frequently hang forever on me.