Let's take, play, throw Xenonauts

Boys & Girls! Let's take, play, throw Xenonauts with Chaotic Parasite. Relax and enjoy a noobish review of the game. I hope some people will see this video and will fall in love with the game. :)

I am open to any suggestions you might have. While also if you will like me to make a let's play of this please let me know :)

Hope you like the vid.

Alex aka ChaoticParasite

I understand what you mean Commissar Pancakes ( I had to google "kinda preaching the choir" lol nice phrase ) :) The people I am talking about is the ones that have never heard the game before. Off-course I clearly understand that the public in this forums are much more informed than what I am regarding Xenonauts. I just posted the video in this forum to let known to the xenonauts players that this video exist. I am sorry if you didn't like the vid. I will try better next time ;) Thank you for even taking some time in watching it.

He wasn't expressing dissatisfication, he was merely saying that you won't convince anyone here (but forgot to think about people discovering your youtube vid from elsewhere) since we all already love it :D

(He really should have included a smily the silly bugger :P)

I think you did not direct the sentance pancakes quoted at this forum but towards people in general