Xenonauts cadence theme?

Was thinking that Like all military outfits, the Xenonauts would have some kind of song they'd sing. I was wondering what you guys think it would be. I had an idea in my head of doing a modified "Blood on the Risers" lyrics, changing it from being about a paradrop to a terror mission of course. Anyone have any thoughts on the subject?

Jeez, err a song? Like a Nationnal Antem? Since we won't really see them run around and sing PT songs. Just err, ....

Nope ...

feels wrong?

Haha where is this from? has Sathra seen it? For a second I thought that you had browesed through the X-com eu lp thread to find it.

I googled russian song and it gave me this :P

Still, these guys are an internationnal bunch, wearing part german uniform, drinking beers from around the world, singing an Hollywood song in a thick Russian accent.

Perfect!

Edited by plucx

• 11 months later...

Hmmm no this is more cold war type song how about

"sung to the tune of when Johny comes marching home"

yes issue me an m16 hura~ hura~, yes issue me and m16 hura! hura!

yes issue me a m16, and I will keep it nice and clean, and well all be dead by the summer of 69

Yes issue me a bayonet hura~ hura!, yes issue me a bayonet hura! hura!

yes issue me a bayonet, with the enemies blood I will keep it wet, and well all be dead by the summer of 69

yes issue me a claymore mine hura~ hura~ yes issue me a claymore mine hura! hura!

yes issue me a claymore mine, Ill blow up people all the time, and well all be dead by the summer of 69

(the cadence goes on but you get the idea)

how about you all from Europe, Africa, Asia and other parts of the world.... what fun military songs do you all have?

: )

Edited by Chollirem