Mac os help!

Hi, I have bought the game, as I think I love the concept and thought it would be work 20 bucks to play it. This was months ago and bought it on steam only to find out that steam doesnt have a MAC versions! Ok so I waited....and waited....so then I heard that there was a mac version on Desura. Bought that, still.....cant get a mac version so now I have bought the game twice and still no game to play. Can anyone help me out here as I feel that me buying the game 2 Xs should give me something to show for it.

Desura does have the Mac / Linux versions available for download on it, as does the Humble Store. There's a sticky on the Steam forums telling you that if you have a Steam key and want a Humble Store / Desura key you just need to email me - you don't need to buy it twice (also, the Steam browser on Mac / Linux shouldn't display Xenonauts or let you buy it).

Once you've set up WINE I think you can play the latest Steam versions without any trouble though....but you should have access to V19 Stable via Desura.

I got X code installed, have the Driver for the command prompt....Now I cant get the terminal to work. I try to type it in every which way to get the homebrew installed but to no avail. Im extremely frustrated due to the fact that I have bought this game 2 times and still cant play it on a mac, help!