Medal Types?

Chris

XCOM EU2012 is actually trivial to run through with one soldier on low difficulties.

Original X-COM was very difficult that way, but people managed. With the difficulty bug, of course.

wait are you talking about keeping at least one of your original soldiers alive through the whole game or are you talking about using only one soldier in every single mission throughout the game?

The latter of course. The former is part of any reasonable playthrough.

It was only possible on the easiest difficulty setting, but since the game was locked in it, that worked.

What makes the difference between just a challenge and ADOM-Chaos-God-challenge is for that to be the same soldier.

In EU2012 even the latter is however completely trivial.

maybe for people that have served "eternal saltier" just makes sense :) makes me want to go into the closet and put on those salties!!!! :)

Also i can't believe this thread is still pulling comments, i thought it was done long time ago. And i would like the medal to be just given to the soldier for something eventful, or from sometime routine, but never to provide with a bonus to either the soldier or the player.

Edited by xracer