Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How to download Xenonauts without using Desura!

If you have to log into desura to run it then desura should also update it for you.
    Sounds like you are using the desura version to me.
    You could always just run desura and tell it to do a file check by right clicking the xenonauts link in the play section.
    That should add in any files you might be missing after the cancelled install.
    Devil's Advocate and forum moderator

I just bought xenonauts, but I am trying to download it and it is lasting forever, is there some trick that I am missing besides making the payment?

I like that I don't have to use Desura, I support these game all the way now.

I bought this through Desura but would prefer to use Steam later for updates, etc. I don't really care to keep two such accounts and Steam works OK for me. Will it be possible to "transfer" my Xenonauts updates to Steam and close this Desura account at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by gunnergoz View Post
    I bought this through Desura but would prefer to use Steam later for updates, etc. I don't really care to keep two such accounts and Steam works OK for me. Will it be possible to "transfer" my Xenonauts updates to Steam and close this Desura account at some point?
    If we get accepted onto Steam, then this will be possible. I can't see that there's any reason why we won't be, but it's not been confirmed yet so I can't guarantee it.
    Chris England - Xenonauts Project Lead
    chris@xenonauts.com
    @GoldhawkInt

Hi Chris,

How long does it take for this to propagate? I've completed the transaction but still haven't been able to download through Desura. Thanks.

Have you gotten an email from desura yet?

Ahh...kayz, had to search aways back and find the game gift link. Thanks.

Hi. Finnaly had time to make the account on this forum. I payed for the pre-order in the previous forum. How does it now?

I think you might be interested in this thread Quest85: http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/f...der-and-Desura