HP status of soldiers visible on equip screen

TrashMan

Soldier placement on transport is not an issue really. That deserves it's own screen anyway. Alternatively, you can have a bottun that takes you there in one click insted of two, but I don't really have a problem with it.

Some kind of visual cue of the soldiers health status would solve the screen switching problem.

Then I wouldn't go "Hm...Barns is a better sniper then Kelly. I should take him. Wait, one of them was wounded last mission I think. Which one was it?"

*check other screen*

huh.. No it seems it was Pavlov and Wood. Who's Pavlov again? Wasn't he the rocket guy?

*go back to check Pavlov loadout*

Pavlov is the assault..I much have chaged his role. Wait, who was the other wounded guy again?

*check other screen again*

The same monologue happens when soldiers are switched and you have to verify if their sortie order is ok.

Since you already see the soldier and his weaponry, you don t need such a big image to arrange the soldiers.

There s a lot of info that take too much place or aren t usefull on the armement screen anyway.