30 August Development Update (V19 Stable)

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
Would it be possible to get more roles set in the code? It doesn't really matter what they are at this point as mods can override them (saves some time in implementation), but only having 5 to choose from is a little tough. Extra1, Extra2, etc would even be fine. :)

You can make new roles. Just click on the role icon, choose make new role, and select an empty square. You can choose the role icon and name.

Yeah, I was able to replace the existing role images, I just couldn't add more role images. e.g. I'd rename icons to the rifleman, assault, heavy, commando, unused, etc and any others wouldn't be added by the game, so you're still limited to 4-5 role images (if you count unused or not I suppose).

update: I did download and start a game in v19 and just saw the same old squad roles, but didn't actually check to see if more than 4-5 images could be used. And sorry for not explaining this clearly enough apparently, back after a break of backpacking around the Sierras. :)

Edited by erutan