V19 Stable Candidate 1 available!

@4Aces we will try and get this up on Desura (and the Humble Store) as quickly as possible after Steam, but we prefer to put builds out on Steam ahead of the other platforms - mainly because if we need to do a hotfix on Steam it's as easy as uploading a single file, whereas those other platforms require use to re-upload the whole 4GB game.

As always, we cannot guarantee saved game compatibility between builds - it entirely depends on the nature of the bugs we need to fix.

The stable candidate certainly does have some crashes still - the point is not that it is bug free, the point is that we are now concentrating on bug fixing rather than anything else, so hopefully we can squash them all without introducing new ones.

The standalone version on Desura requires a total re-upload? If so, why not just release HFs via torrent (private tacker)? I have started on a mega-mod so I am not in any hurry, just curious. I do not know Desura that well.

Crashes are a bit more serious than bugs. Since you are adding more content/changes on each successive build, I thought you would be layering onto a stable platform. I would hate to try and track CTDs through an ever-changing system. GL!