Losing moneh constantly.

Name

I am around the second month of hotfix 4 on normal difficulty. And I can never get ahead in terms of cash. I down every ufo and complete every mission with zero difficulty. But its the events that pop up on the globe. I have been at minus 30k for both months.

I have noticed that most of the incidents chain together. like 4 -7ks in a row :/ And before I intercepted a ufo it shot of 2 events losing me more.

Maybe this is a balance thing.

Orrrrr maybe it all works out later.

I think maybe the balance is still being ironed out. If you don't feel like starting over, and you feel comfortable with using cheat engine (which I've found very easy to use in adjusting your balance in this game, which is certainly not the case for all games), or editing configuration files I recommend doing that. It saved me from starting over the dozen or so times that I've bankrupted my organization.... which is very easy to do in some of the game builds.

Edited by B-Kun

Playing around with it, the game seems to have the UFOs never where your base is. I put bases everywhere but Australia and that's where the next 3 months worth of UFOs were primarily. When I had just two bases they were all over the locations I had no presence. With the radar range and the speed at which they can drain down an area (550+ casualties on normal by November, 2/3rds of them in Australia) along with starting plane limitations it seems a tad harsh. Haven't figured out how to change how the aliens target parts of the world.