What can I do to not lose a nation

Hi Guys.

I have this situation:

I am in the 3. month now day 10 i think.

Udssr found is 54360 $ but I have also a minus 54360 $ . This means, after ending the mounth I will lose this nation.

The question is, if I will catch some ufos in the next 20 days, do I will safe this nation or do I will lost in anyway???

I dont sure if you can safe a nation if your are at this point that you have exact the minus like the found.

Yes I know normaly it must be so like you say. The question is, is it possible or not. Because I think maybe there are a bug, means if you have minus like the funding, that there are no chance to save this nation any more.

I had the same situation with Europe. had 11000 founding and minus 11000. few days before month is ending I had shot two UFos and engage this. but there are still minus 11000 and I have loste europe in end of mounth. What is your experience?

I have been able to rebuild a relationship between myself and a funding bloc that almost left, but I've never been in your particular situation, so I can only suggest based on what I was able to do. Bear in mind that the actual negative/positive funding is rounded up/down to the nearest $1000, so you have to work extra hard for a positive score when it is negative (you have to score highly to get that positive "flip")

Sorry, dont understand what exactly you mean with:

"Bear in mind that the actual negative/positive funding is rounded up/down to the nearest $1000, so you have to work extra hard for a positive score when it is negative (you have to score highly to get that positive "flip") "

can you explain please for stupid people with bad english knowledge like me? ^^

I don't know this for certain, but you might find that the funding change displayed is capped at the present level of funding (this seems to be the case based on wha you've written). So, for example, there might actually be a forecast change of -$100,000, but because you're only receiving $54,360 that's the mostyou can actually lose. Thus, to not be reduced to $0 at the end of the month, you'd have to do enough to turn a reduction of $100,000 into a reduction of less than $54,360 (which would probably take a lot of effort).

Don't know if this is true, but it would explain what happened with Europe in the example you gave if the actual reduction was much larger than what you had left to lose.

kabill almost has it right. The actual negative funding (i.e. the amount of funding you will loose at the end of the month) is not what the displayed negative funding is, because the actual negative funding is always rounded up or down to the nearest $5000. So, if your actual negative funding was -$9730, it would be displayed as -$10,000, because that is -$9730 rounded up to the nearest $5000. So, if there were no other changes made to funding that month, -$9730 would be deducted from funding, because that is the actual level of funding you would loose, not -$10,000. Which means if you wanted your displayed negative funding to improve from -$9730 you woudl have to do missions until it was brought below -$7500, when it would round down to -$5000.

In your specifc case, Xenonaut123. When you wrote your inital post, you posted funding at -$110,000. Which means your acutal negative funding could be anything from -$107,500 to -$112,499. So it means you either have a lot of work to get below -$110,000, or you are already below -$110,000.

Edited by Max_Caine

Thanks for help guys, but i think i will anyway lose sovietunion. ;-( . In my opinian , at end version it most be possible to recover lost nations. It dont must be a easy think but it most be possible. Maybe make a payment of one millon usd to the nation or spmethings. But it must be possible. I have other small things what i can tell the prducer what he can make better. Where i must post it?

I wonder what the mechanic will be like:0-

- If you beat the aliens in that mission, does it mean that they can't retake the country. You've effectively purged the place.

- You get $10 more than needed to take the country out of the red. It lasts until the end of the month and then you're in trouble again.