Some suggestions for everything

Suggestions:

higher damage more radius on advance granades and a 1 round delay for the Grenades so that the AI will move from a cover or empty a room incase it senses a grenade that is in radius. Then you can use your troops to make them attack with reflexes while enemies are moving.

Armor shows the what kind of defence its showing, Rear, Front and back just like the tanks do. i guess this will be available when the armor value is known to be set.

If not implemented? that the AI will have less Reflexes while not facing you and viceversa.

Training facility for late game troops ( saw this somewhere as a suggestion though just want to remind :) )

Medic facility to be a research option first because i often build the facility as a must option in any case.

a cheap scout plane with more fuel and radius that is used to spot a UFO when a event happens. Maybe could fit in a garage instead of a hangar also and that the garage will be cheaper.

the problem to send you normal planes to a event is that they will probaly not reach or have fuel left to fight if its far away. If you do so anyway there is a high chanse that a Ufo will get spotted close to your base just when you sended your ship far away or is home fueling up.

if you have your last base selected it will show the fuel levels of your plane in a corner or so to se when your planes are fueled up and ready to send out instead of constant clicking to see when they are at 100%

Remove stun grenades/missiles and Save stun baton and add a crossbow with tranquilizer darts or a short range stun pistol.

Indoor Aliens?

MORE accessories like mines, night vision, short range scanners, Enemy mines, mine sweeping tools, Door blocker, Door passing detector, Mini Grenade Launcher, Laser Spotting device for greater aim, guile suit Camuflage ( while crunched down and not moving you will not be seen before shooting).

Combat Knife or rifle but attack animation while closeup

All this must be implemented or i will kill myself.

OK, Im sorry to point it out, but this person, 'basilika', has mental issues :/ And I'm not talking about his/hers suggestions for the game, just the way he/she express them...

It's more likely that English simply isn't his/her first language; this game has a very wide audience, and there are fans following it who loved the original in a number of different countries. Not all of these have English as an official or dominant language. There are lots of posts on the forum like this.

Suggestions:

All this must be implemented or i will kill myself.

I think the mental health quip was regarding this little part.

Though I do love the idea of UAV's, whatever purpose they would end up serving. (battlefield spotting, or even kamikaze runs against fighters.

I like the idea of drones as well. It's a continuation of the technology of the period, with a boost from some alien tech.

Much like the OP, having cheaper craft purely for scouting purposes would add a little extra to the game. Not everything in the air would be an interception, you would be patrolling for events and alien bases.

I do see that others may feel that it detracts a little from the focus of getting ground combat missions under way, but finding more missions would help to do that :)

@Ishantil: It's entirely possible to cobble together something that is a reasonable facsimile. Let's call it... uh... "Spectre Uplink". Make it rocket type weapon, but give it a massive clip size (you can give rocket-types clip sizes larger than 1. They work a little oddly, but they work) and call the clip a "battery". Custom code an explosion, give it a TU cost and most importantly, give it a transparent or non-existant bullet sprite (you can do that as well). Add a custom sound which would be a recording of co-ordinates being given, or some beeping and booping with a "target received" and you're pretty much good to go! I mean, it's not quite there, but it's almost there.

EDIT: The bonus of using a rocket type weapon is there's a shooting noise, and an explosin noise, so you can set the explosion noise to sound like the incoming whistle of death from above.

EDIT 2: Can't leave this one alone, it seems. I'm guessing the code would look roughly like this...

<Weapon name="weapon.SpectreUplink" bulletType="rocket" emptySound="Empty Click 1">   <props range="60" hands="2" recoil="0" weight="2" isHeavy="1" clipSize="100" reloadAPCost="50" reloadSound="Request Support" reactionModifier="-10" hpLimit="100" /><SingleShot sound="Give Coordinates" delay="2.0" suppressionValue="100" suppressionRadius="8" >     <Set1 ap="50" accuracy="30" />   </SingleShot>   <BurstFire/>   <GUIImage name="gui/weapons/spectreuplink"/>   <GroundImage name="grounditemimages/assault_rifle.png"/>   <Ammos><Ammo name="ammo.battery" type="incendiary" damage="200" stunDamage="0" mitigation="40">       <Projectile spectre="projectiles/transparent/transparentpixel" speed="2000"/>       <Impact spectre="particles/explosion/explosion" radius="8" sound="40 whistle" fireChance="50" smokeChance="50" gasType="SmokeGrenadeGas" />     </Ammo>   </Ammos> </Weapon>
Edited by Max_Caine