V19 Experimental Build 6 available!

Hey guys. I only came back after being gone for a while and while a lot of the changes are nice, I was wondering if there could be an option to switch the geoscape back to the old black style? I honestly really liked it that way, and I'm sure people will disagree back and forth but I'd really like the option to use the old one.

EchoFour - I hate to disappoint but there's no chaingun in the game, I think he's referring to the machinegun there.

Irishguy - not officially, but if you copy the images in /earth/ from V18 and save them then you can just overwrite the ones in the newer version when they come out. That'll preserve the horrible black look forever, if you're crazy enough to want it! :)

I've seen something similar where I threw a smoke grenade where there was a destroyed wall and it only filled spaces in front of where the wall was and not behind it. I thought it might have been the wall still blocking the tiles even though it was destroyed, but it could be a submap thing equally. Sadly I accidentally deleted my pics of it.

The Line I was talking about wasnt near a wall, it was in a wide open space.