Ranks/Medals/memorial Wall

To my fellow Community members....

I know we all have our own ideas and specific smaller ways of the above ideas, however, to really get results we need to be short and consistent. Please only say if you agree or disagree with the below points but do not elaborate as that can take away from the results and cost votes. Lets first establish that we want these things expanded and then let the devs come out with a way to vote for the actual changes.

#1 Expand the rank system to include more ranks.....

#2 Expand the medals (such a great feature)

#3 Create a memorial wall so we can see our fallen soldiers

Guys Please keep this focused, there have been multiple threads and they all break down on the specifics of what happens after these things..I am pleading with you here....lets establish we want all 3 of the above things to happen, and let the devs come to us with options we can vote on once they see we would in fact like all 3 of these to be expanded.

1 - There's enough - with approx 50 missions available, 8 ranks would seem sufficient.

2 - There's a finite amount of space for them. I'd need to see ideas for specific new medals.

3 - It would be nice, but it's not top of my list like say a flamethrower/ opening up more areas to mod etc.

1 - More ranks would be cool, or a system where there's a limited number of a per b per c per x per y per z, but eh, it's more or less good the way it is, and as long as we can mod the names of stuff ourselves, the individual user can customize easily as they see fit. Would be a cool feature, but not as important as other in-dev content and finishing.

2 - Ambivalent; limited space is a non-issue; you can use smaller sprites, and change offsets for additional locations for more medals. The more difficult part would be figuring out shit to give more medals for.

3. - This is the most attractive out of all the propositions here, but echoing thothkins on this one; I'd rather have a flamethrower analogue at each tech level (or even just at the bottom, and getting a gradient increase like we do with missile research) or expanding modability than a memorial wall. Not saying it isn't an awesome idea for a feature, but there's a lot of existing or undeveloped content that would be badass to see in-game first.

1 - I dont see more rank as necessary, but i would like them to be meaningfull. Some says rank affect morale but i ve yet to have this confirmed.

2 - Too much medals giving stuff can overthrow balance. Unless they are only decorative take it with 2 grain of salt or they should be harder to obtain. Killing 5 aliens could be pushed to 10, Medals for terror site to 2 sucess and still alive etc. Just a matter of tweaking.

3 - This allowing to see medals kills etc.

1) Definitely support more ranks. Building a command hierarchy, by giving certain soldiers better opportunities for promotion at the cost of others is part of what makes strategy games like X-COM fun and immersive.

2) Strongly support more medals! That's contingent upon the medals actually meaning something, and not just being an endless array of "Medal for Killing X of Alien Race Y" that makes so many similar awards virtually meaningless in many multiplayer FPS games.

3) Memorial wall would be neat, but then I remember that I thought the same thing when I first saw the memorial wall in EU...then after seeing it the first time, I never really went back to it. Given the current staffing levels in Xenonauts' production, a feature like this would probably not be the most efficient use of the designers' time.