Jsleezy's Real Armors

Jsleezy

The armors look fantastic!

The only complain for the Predator is that showing the underpants just invites groin shots! :D

Looks like Nexus has server issues these days. Mediafire is a nice, free alternative, but no endorsements there of course.

Thanks for the support guys!

I love your work. What will your next project be?

I'm going to concentrate on finishing my portraits mod now that this is done. The first thing I'm going to do is make a version compatible with Xtended Backgrounds mod.

Why do I need to register to a new site to download this? Please rehost.

The nexus makes it easier for me to keep track and host my mods. It also lets me know what mods are more successful than others. It doesn't take long to register and they don't send out spam. They are probably the best mod hosting community out there and it's free.

Really like the mod. You wouldn't by chance be interested in editing the Jackal armor a bit to be a little like so:

17008114_4.jpg?v=8D0627802AC16F0

Just on its own for lil' ol' me?

I suppose I could give it a try myself and see how terrible that goes. (You wouldn't mind if I left the helmet as is if I did? It's almost identical) But until then, I'm really enjoying what you've done thus far. Pretty crazy how much a minor modification can completely change the feel of an entire game

I spent about half an hour in Photoshop mocking up a really terrible example on top of your work

ReSLUC2.jpg

Edited by saborw

@saborw

Looks very good next to the other Real Armors here. It better shares the modern style of the Wolf+ armors than the real-world ballistic vest.

I would still keep the basic blue inform though, to make it look like an upgrade of the Basic.

• 1 month later...

You can now check out the released files here : http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11799-Jsleezy-s-Real-Armors-Compilation?p=133381#post133381

As a goodbye to this thread check out the armor idea that never was:

Ghost armor

ghostArmourLoop.gif

Sadly, the game does not run animated PNG's so the idea was trashed. The idea of putting the Jackal vest over the wolf armor came from user Tim Mclaffert.

Edited by Jsleezy